Sunday, April 16, 2017

Black Wednesday

This Wednesday was the day we were most tired since the term begins.Probably because lucky, I was selected by the school track team coach. I had my first training on Wednesday. Since childhood I was a member of the Track and Field Team, cheap nfl hats, so the team training was not unfamiliar to me. Nevertheless, the university's training life is completely different from my imagination. Running around the playground more than 20 laps as a warm-up for a summer vacation I had no movement was really a huge challenge. After five minutes, followed by a series of strength-building exercises. I think the most was to give up. Has been in my heart wondering why I like to practice as long-distance running to enhance physical fitness. Obviously, I was a sprinter!
Three hours later, finally ended the training. I have tired to do not want to speak and systemic ache all over. The sweat of the day was more than the sum of all the days since I started school. Being a sprinter is my childhood dream, and I quit because I was injured in junior high school. Now, cheap oakley sunglasses, another opportunity is placed in front of me. Really tired, should I insist on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment