Sunday, April 16, 2017

Misfortune Never Comes Alone

About a fortnight ago, I went through a moment of embarrassment on account of my carelessness.
Those days I felt deeply blue and depressed about my study and I blamed all these on my Mom,cheap replica oakleys, which led us to break out into a quarrel. Then I decided to go to the playground alone even if it was 9.30 at night, hoping that maybe the wind could relax myself, which made me regret even until today. I had considered it was too late to exercise. Nevertheless, there were still many people jogging. The wind blew my hair and reduced my fatigue. With two eyes fixed on my phone, I didn't notice that there was a marvelous puddle of concrete just in front of me.However, when I noticed it, it was too late to react for one leg already in the air. I fell into the puddle just like a watermelon. My left arm and leg scratched the bottom of the puddle, whose incline also hurt my rib badly. Even under circumstances like this, shame mixed pain, what I was dying to do was just sneaking away with no one noticing me just like what I did to the puddle. Despite someone came to my aid, trying to hold back her laugh, asking me if I need help. I declined her offer and thanked her.In the meanwhile, I got up with all my hands and feet,wholesale nfl jerseys, aching and embarrassed. I couldn't help crying but silently, calling my girlfriend and squatting to wait. Finally, my bad temper paid the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment