Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Father’s Day

My father had passed by for more than twenty years, I almost forgot his appearances, the twenty years is really long time, so many changes in my life he did not see, even each Tomb sweeping day I would like talk to him in whisper what’s happened in the year, nfl jerseys china, like to chat with him freely, without any orders and commanded, but I still like a little girl to be well behaved.
I did not dream my father a lot before, but this year he appeared when I was having the noodle without paying attention, he was just beside me said nothing, focusing his noodle lower his head, I know the noodle was his favorite food, especially with some Chinese Toon (Xiang Chun), maybe XC was the thing coming out of my dream.
The day is Father’s day, My brother sent one picture of my father in the wechat, I was surprised I have never seen it before, I know his picture I only have one and I keep it in my file just for my recall, I use it for my last year of this day, I don’t have any more of his picture, I asked my brother where did he find it, I was told it was found from other friends, I doubt.
I read a lot blogs of Father’s Day, talking about how to thank and sent the loves to their fathers, I’d love to have a meal with him, sitting together for a while with whole family, I’d love to have a hug from him to be a girl, give him a cigarette, his voice and expression is still in my mind, but I have no father now. One day I asked my brother, cheap Oakley sunglasses, has he dreamed my father before, I was told he has never had, maybe too long time without my father at the busy life unless at the day we may have the time to think of him. As long as my mother is good.
I have learned my father teaches kids to be more tough and strong to embrace any difficulties, like a father’s spirit to be a brave person.

No comments:

Post a Comment