Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Small walk

Haven’t been to the Lake for months. This morning, I rode to there with my equipped sports suit. If there is no emergency, I’d like riding since it lets me freely go anywhere without the worry of traffic congestion. The Lake welcomes tourists every day, and especially on weekends, cheap nfl hats, it is full of people. Boys and girls, the old and the young, most of them come from other cities. And some foreigners also join in the army. The flood of people did not spoil my nice mood.

There is no shortage of people, but most ones are deficient to the real admiration of nature. Whatever they follow a tour guider or not, they just take pictures by means of cell phones and cameras and almost find no time stand by and watch the scenery. It could have been better if everyone would slow down steps to enjoy beautiful views.

Since all the terrain has been stored in brain, I followed the designed path in accordance to the map in mind. Everything is so familiar. I did not take pictures unless an unique spot is deserved. I just paced around and every step is a print of interaction between the earth and me. One and half hours later, I departed from the army of tourists and entered into the relatively rustic village. The village is not so far away from the Lake, but it definitely submits the best of its quietness. There is a big pond in front of the village, mirrors villas, villagers and all of the surroundings.

The hostess recognized me immediately when I went into the house which I used to patronize. It has been two years since last I visited there. She incredibly knows me. She said hello and led me to a seat. It is the place locates in the slope of a hill’s foot at back of the house. Though it was noon, but I sensed no hotness, since the hill cooled me off.

After that, I ordered some delicious food. Though it cannot compete with delicate dishes in a luxury hotel, replica oakley sunglasses, it serves food in elegant style with its rural specialty. In addition, it offers the exotic attachment for tourists.

My stomach was calling for food after a long walk and I could eat a horse. Then I swallowed up all of dishes and was full to sit there. Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment