Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The days with rabbit.

Rabbit is the most lovely animal of all,which is my real feeling these months.Husband calls it Xiaomai,cheap fake oakleys, in fact,several names for it.No matter how to call it,each of names sounds quite funny.
The evening seems to be its happiest time in the whole day,with us together,it has adapted to all of us and all sounds in the room.Of course,it still treats different persons in different ways,to follow me more often.When I hug it,it often watches me with soft eyes.At this moment,listening to music,it nearly falls asleep.After sleep,it will sit up to clean itself again,and never forget to clean its ears one after another.Still remembering the first time to such a scene,I thought it so lovely that nothing can describe.It likes clean so much,and always remembers its toilet outside.I dress it to keep warm,it looks so lovely,yeah,at the first sight of it with clothes on,I began to like it more.When I was young,I made clothes for my cat,which I liked very much.However,cheap snapback hats, how sad I was when the cat disappeared.I made my rabbit many clothes,too.And I hope it can be with us for years.Half of year passed,how old is my rabbit,half year old?or six years old equal to human's?It can't make a sound,so quiet!Only eat vegetables and fruits,very timid all the time.I always wonder what it is thinking about with big eyes open,without any move.We often think rabbits stupid,in fact not.It can understand how kindly you treat it.When you shout at it,it also gets very angry with you and kicks two feet to the ground to attack back.When there's no food for it in the box,it will upset the box angrily.When I go to open the door of its house in the dark each early morning,it has waited for long and pushes the door hard.So much makes me feel it a really lovely guy!No,actually it's a girl,cheap oakleys, merely,no another boy for her,am I very cruel?What I can do is to take good care of her and cherish the days with her.Because the days with a animal are always short.

Little rabbit ,so white,two ears stand up,likes carrots and cabbages most.Originally you are such a lovely and clever animal,thank u for enriching my life,let us four of whole family spend days more happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment